It is our pleasure to introduce and refer you to some organizations who are trusted to assist you in the Tesla community.
Whether you're buying or selling, this is the place you need to go. Only Used Tesla deals exclusively in pre-owned Teslas. They refuse to list ICE vehicles, and won’t even work with non-Tesla electrics or hybrids. They also won’t collect or sell your personal info, and the best part? They’ll keep your listing up for as long as it takes to sell your car, so you never have to worry about wasting money on a useless ad. It's just $199 to list, and for an additional fee, you can even have them promote it for you on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
Use code: MARKS Engineers
Schedule a Test Drive. Schedule a test drive or visit a store, no appointment necessary. Drivers must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
To request a tour of the Tesla Fremont Factory you need to send an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus you need to be an owner of a Tesla.
*** Please make sure that everyone follows the clothing requirements below ***
• Everyone must wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, and a shirt with sleeves (short sleeves ok)
• Tours start promptly on time, and last approximately one hour
• We are unable to accommodate late arrivals
• The registered Tesla owner must be present with guests
• No photo or video allowed inside the factory
• All minors must be accompanied by an adult
• No toddlers or infants (0 – 36 months old) permitted on the tour
• Your tour experience is subject to change depending on factory developments and its production schedule.
This includes but is not limited to: tour route, tour duration and activity within the factory
Place: Tesla Sales Center
45500 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94538
Take 880 to Fremont Boulevard (South)/ Cushing Parkway; exit and go northeast on Fremont Boulevard until you see the entrance to the Tesla Factory. Drive to Main Gate 5, go through the gate and veer to the right toward the Tesla Sales Center. Enter the Tesla Sales Center and tell the receptionist that you are here for the tour. They will check you in.
Google Maps - https://goo.gl/maps/cydmQagsHf72
Parking can be scarce close to the building and visitor parking is usually pretty full. Please allow at least 15 minutes to find parking. We have recently added a Valet near the main Lobby if you have any problems finding a spot.
We sincerely hope you enjoy your Tesla Factory Tour!