Easily Add Charging as Service to Your Parking Lot or Garage
Designed for commercial applications – workplace, multifamily, hospitality, retail, and the public sector. A turnkey solution that adds charging as service and/or as an amenity. Shared is the most flexible and allows for multiple users and groups with the ability to set hourly rates.
The Station communicates with
the software and produces real-time
Quickly identify the station status:
blue is available, green is charging,
and red detects a ground fault.
Easy reading for costs and station status.
Prevents damage from nature and natural elements.
Open or closed access available for EV Drivers.
Find stations, start, and pay for charging through the most widely used EV app.
Charge all new electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles including Tesla.
Energy efficiency helps you save money
Whether your property has assigned, shared or a mixture of both, SemaConnect has the perfect solutions for offering EV Charging as a service. We provide everything needed for workplace, multifamily, retail, hospitality, and public sector parking EV charging.
We provide the smart charging stations, the network, connected apps, customer service, reporting and electricity metering. We even manage driver sign-ups, billing, and remit revenues to you, the station owner.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Specific to the multifamily /fleet application and designed for one driver with a dedicated parking space. Supports monthly billing with three preset pricing plans: Flat Monthly, Flat + Energy Usage, Flat + Energy Flow Time.
Shared is the most flexible and allows for multiple users and groups with the ability to set hourly rates. This charging station is ideal for multifamily shared use, workplace, retail, hospitality, and public sector parking.
1. Property management / HOA purchases stations. Use your own electrical contractor to install or we can recommend one.
2. SemaConnect sets the specified monthly fee, electricity rate, and activates stations.
3. Drivers charge their vehicles using their SemaConnect accounts. Property managers / HOA can add new drivers.
4. Personal stations are configured for vehicles with dedicated parking. Shared stations can be configured to desired access level.
5. SemaConnect manages payments and remits revenues to the property / HOA.